Remain in Scope While Maximizing Sales on your GSA Schedule
Adhering to the scope of a multiple award schedule is important to maintain the integrity of your business and GSA’s Schedule program. It is the vendor’s responsibility to only deliver services and products that are within the scope of their GSA Schedule contract.
What will I learn from this course?
- Determine and evaluate the scope of a GSA Schedule in order to remain compliant.
- Understand the multiple factors to consider when evaluating the scope of your GSA Schedule.
- Evaluate the risk of doing business outside scope.
Who should take this course?
- Government Contractors including sales, accounting and C-suite executives.
- Business Development Professionals
- Contracting Managers
Purchase this course and get 30-day access to the on-demand training session.