As a Federal Contractor you should be familiar specific sections of the FAR including the framework for the Government’s acquisition of commercial products and services through a Federal Supply Schedule, ordering procedures,negotiations, trade agreements and more. In less than 10 minutes, we will show you which parts are the most relevant to government contractors.
What will I learn from this course?
- Get an overview of the Federal Acquisition Regulation – better known as the FAR.
- Understand how the FAR is structured and how to navigate through it.
- Review the FAR clauses handling contractor integrity and ethics.
Who should take this course?
- C-suite executives in Government Contracting
- Business Development Professionals
- Contracting Managers
Purchase this course and get 30-day access to the on-demand training session.