Our people make the difference
Coley understands that people are our core competency. That’s why we offer a compensation package that attracts and retains the top talent, engendering a team of loyal, high-caliber associates.
It is the policy and commitment of Coley & Associates, Inc. and related entities to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
Our compensation and benefits package is managed by Insperity and provides the protection and security our associates and their families need and rivals the benefits of the best and largest companies in America.
Our benefits program includes:
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Life & AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Insurance – STD & LTD
- Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Benefits Mobile App
- Employee Discounts & Services through MarketPlace
- Free Banking through Financial Institution Partinership
- Business Casual Work Environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Professional Development / SkillSoft Training / Books 24/7
- Innovative Ideas Program
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Merit Bonus Program
We value our employees’ contributions and work to maintain the best possible working environment that empowers people to learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Download our Summary of Benefits for more details.
Administrative Specialist – San Antonio, TX
Coley has an immediate opening for an Administrative Specialist in our San Antonio, TX office. Are you ready to make a difference? Whether you’re fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, Coley & Associates is the place to cultivate your knowledge, build upon your experience, and use your expertise to make a real difference.
As a Coley & Associates Administrative Specialist, you’ll provide assistance to our team of contracting professionals to serve our world-wide client-base in identifying, winning, managing, and marketing Government contracts. Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you like a stable and supportive environment that lets you work quietly and deliberately to produce high quality results? Are you systematic, respectful, analytical and thorough? If so, we would like to talk with you.
Our culture is defined by our work ethic, strong tradition of respect, integrity, and employee development. Coley is a place where a person’s strengths, contributions, and ideas are welcomed and rewarded. We pride ourselves on also being a culture of communication – one in which employees know where the organization is headed, how they fit into these plans, and what’s expected of them. Coley was named “Best Places to Work” in 2012 – 2016.
You will assist mid- to high-level contracts professionals in working with internal and external customers on matters related to federal contracting, including:
- Reviewing solicitations and assisting with the coordination, preparation, and production of proposals, modifications, and administrative changes to federal contracts;
- Preparing routine correspondence, negotiation memorandum, and contract documentation for contracts manager review and submission;
- Preparing, organizing, and maintaining contract records and files documenting contract performance and compliance;
- Developing product listings using spreadsheets and routine calculations;
- Entering data into the company’s internal software applications, including timecard entries, project status reports, and other contracts related information;
- Researching internet-based databases to support contract actions and assessments;
- Researching contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to help the contracts manager ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies and procedure;
- Performing research to support GCS Managers conducting contract audits and or facilitate business unit contracting trends;
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department;
- Performing other clerical duties as needed, such as data entry, filing, photocopying, and collating.
- Associates Degree and 2 years work experience; or 4 years relevant work experience
- Moderate to Advanced MS Office Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) Advanced Excel skills preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly detail-oriented and motivated
- Strong work ethic, client relations skills, and teamwork skills
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship and be able to receive a positive verification through the Government’s e-Verify system
- BA or BS Degree in Business or a related field preferred
- Government contracting experience preferred
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive salaries, annual merit increases and bonuses, generous paid time off, and a full range of benefits including medical, RX, vision and dental coverage for full-time regular employees. Other benefits include Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance; plus Optional Life Insurance is available for both the employee & family members. We also provide many other benefits including an Employee Assistance Program; Training for Technical, Professional and Personal Development; Employee Performance and Idea Incentives; Discounted Merchandise Program, and convenient door-front parking at our walk-in office. Overall, Coley is a supportive, fun, and interactive workplace.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to receive a positive verification through the Government’s e-Verify system and able to obtain a government clearance at the level required to access its system.
If you’re looking for a solid and rewarding place to work send your resume to [email protected]